Monday, February 19, 2007

La Hora Alegre con Sr. Odom - Feb 14, 2007

Special Dripping-With-Love Valentine's Edition!

BLENDERS "Don't Fuck Around with Love" Eat to the Beat
MC TRACHIOTOMY "Valentine (Inst.)" w/ Love from Tahiti
FUGS "My Bed Is Getting Crowded" Virgin Fugs
LAS ULTRASÓNICAS "Descocada" Oh Si Mas Mas
TOSHIO HIRANO "I'll Hold You in My Heart"

PINE BOX BOYS "I Kept Her Heart" Stab
PERE UBU "Love Song" Why I Hate Women
MONTOYA "Easy Girl" Man of the World
MAY FIRE "Sweet Love" Right and Wrong

TURN ME ON DEAD MAN "La Creature D'Amour" Technicolour Mother

- the connection from the studio abruptly craps out, leaving Mister Odom obliviously spinning records for no one, like a heart still beats after it's yanked from a living human chest. -



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home