Thursday, March 06, 2008

Mister Odom's Bottomless Pit - Mar 5, 2008

Mister Odom is back, new and improved!

CAN "Father Cannot Yell" Monster Movie
HUMAN BEINZ "Nobody but Me" Nuggets Vol. I
BLUES MAGOOS "We Ain't Got Nothin' Yet" Nuggets Vol. I
CANCER MOON "Whole World" Flock, Colibri, Oil
RUTS "In a Rut" Burning Ambitions

HOTEL PARAISO [track 10] Matilda Rodriguez
SPECTRUM "The New Atlantis" Songs for Owsley
BURNVERSION "Bentonian Zal" One Lazy Revolution
SPIDER BAGS "It's You" A Celebration of Hunger

(THE) CHEESE "Cheesus Christ (at Smkmntn)" Els Conills Salten la Bardissa
KINGDOM SCUM "I'm Gonna Kill You" Punk
WILLIAM S. BURROUGHS "Ah Pook the Destroyer" Dead City Radio
LUXURIA "Sickly Thug & I" 12"
CHINGALEROS "Holy Nail" Release the Apes

KINSKI "Semaphore" Airs Above Your Station
COOL PANIC "Why Do I Cry" Made of Stone
PAUL LEARY "He's Working Overtime" The History of Dogs
PHINEAS NEWBORN ORCHESTRA "Calvin's Boogie" It Came from Memphis Vol. 2
PEGGY LEE "When My Sugar Walks Down the Street" Once More with Feeling

TOM RECCHION "I Love My Organ" I Love My Organ
JOHN LENNON "Well Well Well" Plastic Ono Band
HUDSON BELL "Atlantis Nights" When the Sun Is the Moon
THE LEFT "Redneck 7-11" Last Train to Hagerstown
DON HOWLAND "Sail Away" The Land Beyond the Mountains

TOM LEHRER "Oedipus Rex" An Evening with Tom Lehrer
BEFORE I HANG "(Kiss) My Southern Ass" Mississippi
NOKEMONO "Boo + Bus" Nokemono
MONKS "Drunken Maria" Black Monk Time

ALUK TODOLO "Woodchurch" Descension




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home