Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mister Odom's Bottomless Pit - April 22, 2009

Nice mellow Earth Day edition w/ MICHAEL HURLEY, DYING PLAYBOY, & WILD THINGS

SAN KAZAKGASCAR "National Anthem of San Kazakgascar" Greetings from Beautiful...
MAGAZINE "The Honeymoon Killers" Magic, Murder, & the Weather
SHAGGS "I'm So Happy When You're Near" s/t
LONZO & OSCAR "I'm My Own Grandpa" Flashbacks #2

GOOD AND GONE "Harry Irene" Fast 'N' Bulbous
ROYAL FINGERBOWL "Fist Full of Love" Mermaid Lounge
HACKBERRY RAMBLERS "Good Night" Mermaid Lounge
CRONIN AND TREFFINGER "The Rope Trick" Mermaid Lounge
SANCHEZ "Hum" This Artificial Heart

MICHAEL HURLEY live at Pirate Cat:
"When Mournful Birds Cry"
"That's the Way Love Goes"
"It Only Hurts Me When I Cry"

SEEKERS WHO ARE LOVERS "It's a Hard Life" You Are the Pride of Your Street

DYING PLAYBOY live at Pirate Cat:
"Slow Burn Boy"
"Car Keys"
"Spring Bloom"
"Feeling Lonely and Depressed"
"Handicap Disco"
"You My Killer"

THROBBING GRISTLE "Distant Dreams (part two)" Industrial Records Story

DYING PLAYBOY "The Shore"
BRIAN JAMES "Ain't That a Shame" IRS Greatest Hits Vols. 2 & 3

WILD THINGS "Roads to the City"

CAROLINER "Let's Trade Twitchets" Fear of Pop Music Vol. I



1 Comments:

Blogger Ken said...

Hi there...is there any chance of you sharing an MP3 of CAROLINER "Let's Trade Twitchets" from Fear of Pop Music Vol. I? I can't find it anywhere and it's one of only two tracks of theirs that I can't find...let me know and thanks!

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home