Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mister Odom's Bag of Pain - Mar 21, 2007

WENDY KROYS "Dafoe-A-Go-Go" Songs About Apes, Condoleezza, and the Stanford Linear Accelerator
GRINDERMAN "Love Bomb" Grinderman
PALACE FAMILY STEAK HOUSE "All I've Got Left to Say" Original Cast Soundtrack Recording
SPARKS "I Predict" Angst in My Pants

NEEDLE "On the Run" Songs Your Mother Never Sang You
ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK "Electricity" O.M.D.
LYCAON PICTUS "Yes I Am" Personal Disaster
CITIZEN FISH "How to Write Ultimate Protest Songs" Free Souls in a Trapped Environment

CASSETTES "Sweet Virginia" 'Neath the Pale Moon
BLONDIE "I Know But I Don't Know" Parallel Lines
MAY FIRE "Right and Wrong" Right and Wrong
(International) NOISE CONSPIRACY "New Empire Blues" Live at Oslo Jazz Festival

ADAM & THE ANTS "Ant Music" Kings of the Wild Frontier
DASH RIP ROCK "The Part of My Brain" Hee Haw Hell
TURBO A.C.'S "HKWC" live to win
DAGONS "Reverse" Reverse

FALL "Systematic Abuse" Reformation: Post TLC


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home